Black Legion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jackelsano - Application

Go down 
+5
DesasteR
Zeus
RAZOR
Ryus
Jackelsano
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Jackelsano

Jackelsano

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2010-12-14

Jackelsano - Application Empty
PostSubject: Jackelsano - Application   Jackelsano - Application Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 10:01 pm

1. In-game Name: Jackelsano

2. Desired Tagname: [Black_Legion]Jackal

3. Current Timezone: GMT+10:00: Canberra, Melbourne, Sydney

4. I am active everyday, here and there. I am also playing Freelancer when I'm not helping people on the Void.com Forums.

5. I was not invited by a clan member, this application is my intent only.

6. I have played Freelancer since 2007, and I have found the Void and played on it since 2008. (I have a new character, so it may not seem I have played a while. I lost my ID key....)

7. I have been in the SYNDICATE clan for a couple of weeks, playing with some friends of mine in that clan. Only to my dismay, to get membership I had to defeat a member of their clan who was quite an adept at PvP.

8. Yes I will follow the clan rules with unwavering loyalty, also I agree to the rules and will abide by them until my time in Black _ Legion is forfeit.

9. EXTRA INFO

I do some 3D modelling here and there an I am very experienced in it. The last clan I was in had specific ships and I had made designs for newer, sleek looking war-machines. I was thinking I could do the same for Black_Legion, if anyone here would approve :D. I am a very helpful person, and I leave nobody without a solution to their answer. Although I am 15 and still mid-teen, I am quite intelligent (this isn't a joke as well.) and I am someone that can hold a good debate or worthy conversation with, so please don't think of me as one of those whiny, over-swearing variant of 15 year-old.. Thanks. Also Black_Legion caught my eye, as I am a player and enthusiast of Warhammer 40K miniatures and crafting war-gaming terrain, I am familiar with the powers of Chaos and their rules ;)

That's about it for my application. Cheers, and see you all in the Void.

-----Jackelsano

;) ;)

Last edited by Jackelsano on Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : my tagname was a bit too long... Didn't think it would fit)
Back to top Go down
Ryus

Ryus

Number of posts : 1091
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Jackelsano - Application   Jackelsano - Application Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 5:32 am

Currently we ALL have new characters Jackal, there was a wipe Jackelsano - Application 776493

Your void avatar has Gundams so that already earns you like 20 Ryus points, and those things add up.

Now, can you make it though this video?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Wytn-_MSBo
cause you are going to see it a lot. Bonus point if you actually like it.

Only other thing I can think of is to tell you to WATCH THE THREAD DATES THAT YOU POST IN!

Not that that has a lot to do with attitude or ability, which are going to be the main things you would be judged on. SO here is the deal.

You are cleared to make a BL character, we will be expecting the name [Black_Legion]Jackal. You will have a two week trial period where some of our vets will test you on various things, mostly attitude, personality and ability. After two weeks our higher ups will decide your fate. Sound good?
Back to top Go down
RAZOR

RAZOR

Number of posts : 2604
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Jackelsano - Application   Jackelsano - Application Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 5:45 am

hai there, welcome :P
Back to top Go down
Ryus

Ryus

PostSubject: Re: Jackelsano - Application   Jackelsano - Application Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 7:07 am

I forgot to mention, due to your time zone it may be hard for some of us to be on at the same time as you. I may be able to be on with you on weekend late at night for me, but probably pretty early for you. Check at different times of the day to see if you can find us on.
Back to top Go down
Zeus

Number of posts : 4247

PostSubject: Re: Jackelsano - Application   Jackelsano - Application Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 7:23 am

If you're still in, let us know when you make your char.
Back to top Go down
https://blacklegion.forummotion.com
DesasteR

DesasteR

Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Jackelsano - Application   Jackelsano - Application Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 7:25 am

Welcome m8ie
Back to top Go down
Loken

Loken

Number of posts : 1930

PostSubject: Re: Jackelsano - Application   Jackelsano - Application Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 8:37 am

oh hai there.
Loken points scored on above application:
1. Jackelsano, since you say you BL char name would be Jackel I guess Jcakelsano is a japaneseified name. Jackel +San which gives you 10p on name.
2. BL char name ok, not as awesome as Loken ofc, so that gives you 8p.
3. Timezone gives you 8p aswell, because you are from the same country as Assange, and it is not to far from where I have some relatives.
4.8p not much to say on this one
5. Taking initiative is fine aslong as your will is eaten by Khorne when you join 8p
6. you have been playing for about as long as me which gives you 8p (I can't give myself 10p on this point since I barely missed the golden age)
7. you are getting a 8p on this one aswell because you told us where you have been and came here. (I would like to know who you had to fight in Syn to get in though.)
8.10p

9. gives a lot of points:
10p for 3d modeling
8p for your age (and it pretty much = the mental age of everyone here cept for me and Des) so no worries there.
9p for 40k, but you can get 10 if you tell me which books Loken is the main character in.

so total:
¨so 95p in total on a scale 100+Pi is not bad at all.

hai there

Bonus question: would you delete your system32 folder for BL?
Back to top Go down
Zeus

PostSubject: Re: Jackelsano - Application   Jackelsano - Application Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 9:01 am

It's Jackal, not Jackel, noobs. -_-
Back to top Go down
Ryus

Ryus

PostSubject: Re: Jackelsano - Application   Jackelsano - Application Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 9:18 am

Zeus! Make him yellow!

Yellow
Yellow
Yellow
Yellow
Yellow
Yellow
Yellow
Yellow
Yellow
Yellow
Wolley
Yellow
Yellow
onion
Back to top Go down
Zeus

PostSubject: Re: Jackelsano - Application   Jackelsano - Application Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 9:19 am

Lellow comes when chars are made. ninja
Back to top Go down
Ryus

Ryus

PostSubject: Re: Jackelsano - Application   Jackelsano - Application Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 9:23 am

Gah fine!
Back to top Go down
Jackelsano

Jackelsano

PostSubject: Re: Jackelsano - Application   Jackelsano - Application Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 2:51 pm

Thank you all!

I will serve Khorne with an iron fist of judgement!

Just to solve all your questions as well...

1. I made Jackelsano up, it has no Japanese resemblance. But if you like it that way, I suppose its ok.

2. The SYNDICATE guy I had to fight was one of the high rankers. LemmyC.

3. I made it Jackal, because I didn't think "Jackelsano" would fit, but oh well..

4. And yes ill delete my system32 folder if Khorne wills it.. xD

5. Umm, a wild guess here, Loken is in the Dark Disciple books? Well I read Eldar and SM books, but I borrow my friends Chaos books here and there..

Again thank you all for this great opportunity!

BTW: I love the RAINBOW TROLLOLOL!!! I saw it in your post with the video wars or something like that. It has the most hilarious tune!!
DAHH DUH DUH DUDUDUDU DAHH DUDUD DA DA DA

And I have made my character, also how would I go about knowing when the high-ups decide my fate? Do they just watch me and see how I go with different things, or do they give me a test?

Back to top Go down
Ryus

Ryus

PostSubject: Re: Jackelsano - Application   Jackelsano - Application Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 3:25 pm

Oh, with me sometimes I would tell you I'm testing you and others you wouldn't know :D
Back to top Go down
Loken

Loken

PostSubject: Re: Jackelsano - Application   Jackelsano - Application Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 2:20 am

LemmyC you say? ollollollo ok ^^

also Loken is the main character in the Horus Heresy series first 4 books (or was it 5?)

as far as testing goes: testing might be foretold, but most of the time it will not.
Back to top Go down
Virtual

Virtual

Number of posts : 1122
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Jackelsano - Application   Jackelsano - Application Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 7:35 am

Ok lets not Zeus take the blame.... :D

My way was to the first clan was not an easy challenge. My knowledge about overall FL gameplay, the respect i shown toward my enemies and my patience was the key for my first invitation to join a clan. Even with minimal english knowledge :D

If you are a Black legion member you have to face enemies all around you. You need good knowledge base about places, equipments and clan relations witheach other.

We will see how is your reactions will be in combat situation :D

Take Care
Back to top Go down
Jackelsano

Jackelsano

PostSubject: Re: Jackelsano - Application   Jackelsano - Application Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 2:57 pm

Well its too late for that now isn't it?

None of you have actually seen me in open space and scenarios that I will face in the future. But no, I got degraded because of what Zeus read in the forums, action speak louder than words.....
Back to top Go down
Loken

Loken

PostSubject: Re: Jackelsano - Application   Jackelsano - Application Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 3:46 pm

that might apply in real life, but here your word is as importants as your actions, infact your words are considered actions
Back to top Go down
Jackelsano

Jackelsano

PostSubject: Re: Jackelsano - Application   Jackelsano - Application Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 5:09 pm

Word are considered actions. Since when was this arbitrary rule applied?

And besides, I AM NOT giving up. To tell you the truth, I feel devastated that I was accepted into BL's ranks, then quickly beat down again as fast as when I was accepted. It's almost as I am BL's resident foot-mat that just sits down so people can walk all over me.

Fine, you want some experience, I'll get experience. In a couple of months I will share with you on what I learnt. Then you can actually test me when, not just lie to me to say that you are..

See you all soon.
Back to top Go down
RAZOR

RAZOR

Number of posts : 2604

PostSubject: Re: Jackelsano - Application   Jackelsano - Application Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 5:29 pm

dont give up dude, i hope to see you flying with us soon.
Back to top Go down
Varyag

Number of posts : 231
Registration date : 2010-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Jackelsano - Application   Jackelsano - Application Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 3:16 am

Jackelsanow/ehe'scalledlol Zeus is Gay wrote:
Word are considered actions. Since when was this arbitrary rule applied?

Since the day I was born.
I haven't played FL for like 4 months and I've played like 15 mins on Void 'till I realized it's a shitarsecockcommiehole.
Even so I'm still in this clan, just for the simple fact that Loken and Zeus worship me.
Happy now?

(The fact that I was pro at FL had nothing to do with it)

(SRY ZEUS I KNOW YOU LIKE BUTTSECKS
Back to top Go down
Jackelsano

Jackelsano

PostSubject: Re: Jackelsano - Application   Jackelsano - Application Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 6:34 pm

Yeah, thanks for the motivation Varyag. It's greatly appreciated..... T_T.

And basically what you're telling me is that you have no skill or a sense of self sufficiency, yet you're in the clan for some arbitrary reason. And I really don't think that Zeus "worships" you. If I were you I would grow a degree of self-respect..
Back to top Go down
Varyag

Number of posts : 231
Registration date : 2010-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Jackelsano - Application   Jackelsano - Application Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 11:14 pm

Jackelsano wrote:
Yeah, thanks for the motivation Varyag. It's greatly appreciated..... T_T.

And basically what you're telling me is that you have no skill or a sense of self sufficiency, yet you're in the clan for some arbitrary reason. And I really don't think that Zeus "worships" you. If I were you I would grow a degree of self-respect..

ninja

Zeus go make me a sandwich.
Back to top Go down
Madderz

Number of posts : 288
Registration date : 2009-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Jackelsano - Application   Jackelsano - Application Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2019 4:44 pm

We all know that you're all transgender. Except zeus he is full on a massive sausage jockey.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jackelsano - Application   Jackelsano - Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jackelsano - Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Legion Forum :: Public Area :: Chamber of Heresy-
Jump to: